The founding operating philosophy of American Renal Associates (ARA) has always been that the physicians and staff who treat the patients make ARA into the excellent company we strive to be.
The following principles support this belief and drive the operations of ARA:
- Take good care of the patients and the financial success will follow.
- Enable the nephrologist to practice as he/she sees appropriate.
- Provide the nephrologist the autonomy to make operational decisions.
- Acknowledge that facility staff members are a critical and valuable asset.
Do everything possible to hire and retain the best possible staff.
- Listen to the practitioners and provide the tools needed to take excellent care of their patients.
- The Corporate office works for our staff, our doctors and our patients.